it takes 237 muscles to fake an orgasm but 15 to say “it’s called a clitoris and it’s right here”
Look, if you nicely tell me that swearing makes you uncomfortable and you politely ask me not to, I will stop immediately and speak nicer than a nun.
But if you start acting like you’re on some fucking high horse, or telling me that I’m going to Hell for talking the way that I do and you can’t “be around that kind of language” then you can bet your motherfuckin’ ass that I’ll be fucking cussing like a cunt-fuckin’ sailor you maggot-ridden piece of dick.
- I do not watch Sherlock just to see Benedict Cumberbatch
- I am not going to see Star Trek Into Darkness for the same reason
- I do not watch Doctor Who just to see David Tennant
- I do not watch The Avengers movies just to see Tom Hiddleston
- I do not watch the Iron Man movies just to see RDJ
- I do not watch anything just for hot guys
- I can still appreciate that they are really hot
Let’s see who’s over 18
you know what should be a thing? like, marriage, except it’s for friends
and you have this big ceremony thing where all your friends and family are there and you say that you wanna be best bros for life and shit
and on the night of the ceremony you dont have sex but you get a hotel room and eat pizza and play video games or have a marathon of your favourite tv show and then you go on a bronymoon
So, basically the Activation ceremony?